Sunday, July 6, 2014

A final note from me!

   Hey, Ziza here. I just want to thank everyone who actually took the time to read my story. Thanks for sticking with me through the years, I know I was very slow in publishing, and for that I apologize. But I hope you can understand what with me being in school as well.
   And now, this story that I began working on so long ago it seems like it was a whole other life, finally comes to an end. Right in time for me to go off to college too! How 'bout that? This may be the end for The Prayers of Angels, but I promise this is not the end for me. This was only one of my vast and ever-growing collection of stories that are just waiting to be released.
   Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! If not, well criticism is always welcome here so don't hold back :)


THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
<3 Ziza Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment